Great lakes University of Kisumu main Library is located at Kibos .There are branch libraries at Milimani Campus and Nairobi Campus. The library was established in 1998 and was initially in Milimani when the institution was still known as Tropical Institute of Community Health.
The library’s vision is to become a centre of excellence in terms of provision and dissemination of information and information resource materials to its users.
• To support GLUK academic programs by selecting and acquiring relevant information resources of diverse formats within the scope of courses taught;
• To organize and disseminate information resources on time to its clientele.
1. To facilitate research and extension work in the university
2. To support learning and teaching by availing information materials
3. To acquire, organize and disseminate information to users.